Sponsorship & Exhibition
About the Conference
The theme for the 2013 Annual Conference is: Changing Society. This conference showcases the work of scholars at the forefront of the discipline and attracts delegates not only from the UK, but also from overseas.
The BSA Annual Conference is the year’s major networking event for Sociology academics and professionals and includes research papers from all areas of sociological study including interdisciplinary work. Over 800 papers were submitted for the 2013 conference. Delegates attending the BSA Annual Conference include social science academics, social researchers, policy analysts and postgraduates from around the globe. We also have an increasing number of sociologists outside academia attending the Conference. With a broad and varied programme including symposia, panels and special events the BSA Annual Conference continues to be the UK’s leading annual event for sociologists.
Why attend the BSA Annual Conference?
Promoting your company at the BSA Annual Conference is a direct, cost-effective way to:
- Raise brand awareness within your key market;
- Gain strategic association with the UK’s primary professional network for sociology;
- Opportunities for new customer acquisition and client retention, by discussing their needs in person;
- Product recognition with your key demographic – immediate exposure;
- Raise your company’s profile;
- Increase your knowledge and keep up to date with trends in Sociology;
- Gain a precise and unified focus of interest – maximum results from minimum time, resource and cost commitment;
- Accessible, central exhibition location with lengthy breaks for delegates;
- Flexible options to suit your budget and sales requirements;
How can we help you further?
Our Sponsorship Pack includes details of our available options and will be online soon. In the meantime, if you wish to discuss sponsorship options with the BSA please contact Elaine Forester on 0191 383 0839 or email the BSA Events Team.
Return to Annual Conference homepage.