Leisure & Recreation Study Group
The aims of the Leisure & Recreation Study Group are to:
- promote the sociological understanding of leisure & recreation,
- encourage publication of papers on the sociology of leisure and recreation,
- to hold meetings with a view to encouraging critical discussion on leisure and recreation,
- to consolidate international links with other sociological leisure & recreation groups,
- to report annually to the BSA Executive Committee,
- to work closely with other organisations interested in the sociology of leisure & recreation,
- to promote members of the BSA.
Should you wish to become a member of this group, please email the convenor (address below) to register your interest.
Please watch this space for details.
The Leisure & Recreation Study Group Annual Report is now available.
Contact the Convenors
Professor Alan Tomlinson
Professor of Sociology
University of Brighton
Send an email.
Return to Study Groups Homepage.