Sponsorship & Exhibition
About the Conference
The theme for our 2022 Virtual Annual Conference is Building Equality and Justice Now. The conference promises to be dynamic, informative, inspiring and is definitely not to be missed. Our themes are deliberately broad and all-encompassing and designed to appeal to the entire spectrum of sociologists and stimulate lively debate. Our speakers are at the heart of the discipline and their voice is important. Please come along and join the finest scholars from across the globe to lead the debate. Policy makers are coming to hear what our speakers – the people with real experience – have to say.
Why attend the BSA Annual Conference?
Promoting your company at the BSA Annual Conference is a direct, cost-effective way to:
- Raise brand awareness within your key market;
- Gain strategic association with the UK’s primary professional network for sociology;
- Opportunities for new customer acquisition and client retention, by discussing their needs in person;
- Product recognition with your key demographic – immediate exposure;
- Raise your company's profile;
- Increase your knowledge and keep up to date with trends in Sociology;
- Gain a precise and unified focus of interest – maximum results from minimum time, resource and cost commitment;
- Accessible, central exhibition location with lengthy breaks for delegates; and
- Flexible options to suit your budget and sales requirements.
- Palgrave Macmillan
- Policy Press
- Taylor & Francis
- Rowman & Littlefield International
- VERBI Software GmbH
- Wiley Blackwell/Polity
How can we help you further?
If you wish to discuss our sponsorship and exhibiting opportunities and to receive our booking form please contact Sandria Charalambous on 0191 383 0839 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.