Medical Sociology Group 2021 (MedSoc Month)
About the Event
We are welcoming an open call to submit to MedSoc Month, taking place in September 2021.
We have opted to move away from the standard conference schedule for 2021. We are aware that Zoom-fatigue is already prevalent, and we want to ensure MedSoc is accessible and innovative.
Over the course of September 2021, attendees of MedSoc will have access to all successful papers/contributions, which will be uploaded to the BSA server so that they can be accessed at attendee convenience. On each Friday in September, we will facilitate live discussions and debates relating to the content of grouped themes, with presenters available to respond to questions about their work. We will also host the MedSoc AGM, Cost of Living Panel, and other live special events (which will also be recorded).
More details of presentation times will be made available before September.
All presenters will be required to pay and register to present. The presenter booking deadline is 6 July 2021.
Registration is OPEN.
- BSA Concessionary Members: £40
- BSA Members: £60
- Non-members: £120
- Abstract submission deadline: 30 April 2021
- Latest confirmation of abstract decision: 4 June 2021
- Presenter booking deadline: 6 July 2021
- Video presentation upload: 23 July 2021
- Registration closes: 27 August 2021
- Conference starts: 3 September 2021
- Conference closes 24 September 2021