We look forward to welcoming you to our 52nd Medical Sociology Annual Conference.
The BSA Medical Sociology Group Annual Conference is always an essential networking event for Medical Sociology academics and professionals. This is the Group's 52nd annual conference as interest in the field of Medical Sociology continues to increase. The conference programme includes research papers from all areas of study within the field of medicine, health and illness.
A broad and varied programme including symposia, poster presentations and social events ensures we continue to host the leading UK event for medical sociologists. The conference will take place at the 9-11 September 2020 at Lancaster University.
The abstract submission deadline is Tuesday 28 April 2020, abstracts received after this date will not be considered.
- Special Event Submission Deadline: Tuesday, 28 April 2020
- Abstract Submission Deadline:Tuesday, 28 April 2020
- Abstract decisions to go out: by Friday, 5 June 2020
- Presenter booking deadline: Monday, 6 July 2020
- BSA Medical Sociology Annual Conference: 9-11 September 2020
BSA Events Team
Tel: 0191 383 0839
Fax: 0191 383 0782