Sponsorship & Advertising Opportunities
About the Conference
The BSA Medical Sociology Group Annual Conference is always an essential networking event for Medical Sociology academics and professionals. The conference programme includes research papers from all areas of study within the field of medicine, health and illness.
It provides a rare opportunity for publishers with titles in health and illness to bring lists to the attention of important sections of the target community. We welcome a wide range of books in the sociology of health and illness, politics of health care and health policy, women’s health, health and ethnicity, reproduction, prevention, health education and promotion, disability, genetics, ageing, the social history of medicine and specific health problems such as HIV/AIDS.
Why attend the BSA Medical Sociology Group Annual Conference?
Promoting your company at the BSA Medical Sociology Group Annual Conference is a direct, cost-effective way to:
• Raise brand awareness within your key market;
• Gain strategic association with the only official organisation for Sociology in the UK;
• Opportunities for new customer acquisition and client retention, by discussing their needs in person;
• Product recognition with your key demographic – immediate exposure;
• Raise your company's profile;
• Increase your knowledge and keep up to date with trends in Medical Sociology;
• Gain a precise and unified focus of interest – maximum results from minimum time, resource and cost commitment;
• Accessible, central exhibition location alongside poster presentations and catering points;
• Flexible options to suit your budget and sales requirements;
How can we help you further?
If you wish to discuss sponsorship options with the BSA please contact Elaine Forester on 0191 370 6638 or via email.
BSA Events Team
Tel: 0191 370 6638