Sponsorship & Exhibition
About the conference
Our food systems face multiple challenges spanning from climate change, trade wars and financialization, urbanization and population growth, through to food crime. Rates of diet-related NCDs also continue to rise while malnutrition and food insecurity persist in many countries. This metabolic rift or disjuncture between our food systems, public health and equity priorities, and the natural world means that change is needed. But how do we re-imagine our food systems? What should they look like if they are to combine concerns for health, sustainability, and social justice? How do we achieve these food futures? How do we link change at the macro level with everyday practices?
Why attend the BSA Food Study Group Conference?
Promoting your company at the BSA Food Study Group Conference is a direct, cost-effective way to:
- Raise brand awareness within your key market;
- Gain strategic association with the discipline’s only official organisation;
- Opportunities for new customer acquisition and client retention, by discussing their needs in person;
- Product recognition with your key demographic – immediate exposure;
- Raise your company’s profile;
- Increase your knowledge and keep up to date with trends;
- Gain a precise and unified focus of interest – maximum results for minimum time, resource and cost commitment
- Accessible, central exhibition location with lengthy breaks for delegates;
- Flexible options to suit your budget and sales requirements.
BSA Events Coordinator