Early Career Annual Conference Fund
The BSA Early Career Forum allocates funding of up to £500 each to 4 BSA members. Applicants must be fully paid BSA members, and must have been a member for 12 months prior to applying for this fund. You must also have had an abstract accepted for presentation at the BSA Annual Conference and must not have been awarded your PhDs more than 7 years ago.
Members are limited to one claim – if you have previously received funds, you are not eligible. Funding will be awarded by random selection.
- You must be a fully paid member of the BSA.
- You must have been a member of the BSA for 12 months prior to applying for this funding.
- You must not be eligible for the BSA Support Fund.
- You must have had an abstract accepted for presentation at the BSA Annual Conference.
- You must not have been awarded your PhD more than 7 years ago.
Applications for the BSA Annual Conference 2018 are now closed and will open in December 2017.
Find out more about the: